Last Modified: January 4, 2024
Whenever you enter your information on this website, whether you’re placing an order, booking an appointment, or signing up for an email newsletter, some of your information will be stored and collected.
Personal Information Collected On This Website:
To fulfill an order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details of the product that you’re ordering. When signing up for an email newsletter or booking an appointment, you may also need to provide additional information, like the type of session you’re interested in. The same applies if you are to contact Sara Turbyfill Photography directly using a contact form.
Why Your Personal Information Is Needed and How It's Used:
Sara Turbyfill Photography relies on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide you with services, such as when your information is used to fulfill your order, settle disputes, or provide customer support;
- when you provide your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as subscribing to an email newsletter;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- and as necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests
Information SHaring and Disclosure:
Personal information about customers is important to operate this business. Sara Turbyfill Photography shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in circumstances, as follows:
- Google Cloud Platform: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses Google Cloud Platform to store some of your information for accounting and finance purposes.
- Mailchimp: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses Mailchimp, a third party marketing automation and email marketing platform, to store your personal information and send automated emails to clients, potential clients, and users who subscribed to the email newsletter.
- Meta: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses Meta (Facebook and Instagram) for marketing, social media, and e-commerce purposes. By accessing this website, some of your personal information may be shared with Meta, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Pinterest: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses Pinterest for marketing, social media, and e-commerce purposes. By accessing this website, some of your personal information may be shared with Pinterest.
- Pixieset: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses Pixieset to book appointments, create client galleries and mobile apps, fulfill orders, and manage this website. As a result, your personal information may be stored on this website and its counterparts.
- Stripe: Sara Turbyfill Photography collects secure payments online using Stripe, a third-party financial service and software. When placing a custom order or adding items to your cart, your personal information may be shared with Stripe.
- White House Custom Colour: Sara Turbyfill Photography shares your information with White House Custom Colour, a third-party professional photo lab, to create and place custom orders.
- YouTube: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses YouTube for marketing, social media, and e-commerce purposes. By accessing this website, some of your personal information may be shared with YouTube.
- Zoom: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses Zoom, a third-party video communications software, to schedule online meetings. When you sign up for an online appointment through this website, your personal information may be shared with Zoom.
- ZipBooks: Sara Turbyfill Photography uses ZipBooks, a third-party accounting software, to store your personal information for tax purposes.
Compliance With Laws:
Sara Turbyfill Photography may collect, use, retain, and share your personal information if in good faith it’s believed that it is reasonably necessary to:
- respond to legal processes or government requests
- enforce agreements, terms and policies
- prevent, investigate, and address fraud or other legal activity, security, or technical issues
- protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held by contacting Sara Turbyfill Photography with the information listed below.
Change, Restrict, Delete: You may also have the right to change, restrict the use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances, Sara Turbyfill Photography will generally delete your personal information upon request. Exceptional circumstances include, but aren’t limited to, instances where Sara Turbyfill Photography is required to store data for legal reasons.
Object: You can object to:
- processing some of your information based on legitimate interests of Sara Turbyfill Photography
- receiving marketing messages from Sara Turbyfill Photography after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, Sara Turbyfill Photography will delete your personal information unless there are compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it’s needed for legal reasons.
Special information for California Consumers:
If you're a California resident, you may request a list of all third parties to which Sara Turbyfill Photography has disclosed certain personal information about you. You can make a request for this list by contacting the email address listed at the bottom of this page. In your email, please attest that you're a current California resident.
All content featured on this website is Copyright © Sara Turbyfill Photography. If you see images of yourself, your friends, or your family featured on this website, that means Sara Turbyfill Photography was granted permission to use those images for any legal use, including but not limited to advertising, social media, website content, promotion on third-party sites, printed ads, flyers, and videos. If you’d no longer like to grant Sara Turbyfill Photography permission to use your photos, please contact Sara Turbyfill at the email address provided below.
How to Contact Sara Turbyfill Photography: